Search This Blog

Friday, 6 December 2013

(Blogmas: Day 5) Honesty

Ahhh I have 23 minutes to finish this post! Truth is, I got a bit distracted today and almost completely forgot about this! So apologies in advance if this is somewhat frazzled and jumbled when you read it. Let's hope I can write, edit, find pictures and check all this in the 22 minutes I now have left.

Today we're going to talk about honesty. Now the reason I almost forgot about today's post was because I was face-timing one of my friends. Long story short, we were best friends for a few years and I was going through a rough time and the group of friends we were in wasn't good for me. It's a very long story, one that is to be saved for another time, but point is we're friends again. We had I think close to a 3 hour face-time conversation and we were very honest with each other. It was extremely refreshing and I had missed our conversations. I guess the reason why we became friends in the first place is because we were both very similar in our interests and the things we find important.

So I'm going to be honest with you today. I had a great day. I think I mentioned yesterday, that laughing is one of the most important things and I encouraged you to do it more. I can't actually remember how many times I laughed so hard that my stomach was hurting. Don't worry it was hurting in a good way! Hopefully that doesn't sound too much like I'm a masochist.

My honest thing to tell you guys is: I love you. Not in a creepy way, don't worry!



It means so much to me every time one of you posts a comment and leaves me a nice message. Even just or short one will lift my spirits. I actually can't see when people start following me (unless I'm just being really thick and not noticing it) I can see how many people look at my blog per day, but I normally just assume people have clicked on it by accident. So it means the world to me when you all comment. You don't even have to comment - you can just read it. It's just nice to know that people are there so thank you if you have commented. If you haven't I'm not trying to force you to in anyway. I just hope you enjoy this blog and enjoy reading all my thoughts.

So thank you :) And thank you for allowing me to be honest today. I appreciate it!


♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: