Search This Blog

Friday, 6 December 2013

(Blogmas: Day 6) He Will Be Remembered

I'm sure you've all heard the tragic news about the death of Nelson Mandela. It has shocked so many people - both young and old - and all across the world today, people are honouring his name and the work he has done.

Now I wouldn't be the best person to explain his life story, and I don't feel I can explain it adequately to fully honour the amount of work he has done. If you are somewhat curious as to who he is/what he has done/what he believes, I suggest you just have a wander through Wikipedia or any other news articles that are circulating at this current moment.

Because it is blogmas, I still wanted to keep a positive outlook on his passing. Even if you do not know a lot about him, one of the most important things to know about him is that he is an inspiration. He saw the world differently from others and helped make our society better. His intelligence and outlook on life, helped inspire many different people across the world - no matter what he was going through and his words of wisdom were applicable at any time.

As we all love some quotations here, I've decided to include a few. There are obviously so, so many that I don't think I could fit into this post, but maybe after reading this you'll be inspired to read others. Hope you enjoy and this has inspired you today.




 




 
 




Rest In Peace, Nelson Mandela. You will be remembered forever.
 
♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: