Search This Blog

Monday, 9 December 2013

(Blogmas: Day 8) Something Small

Being the very hectic person that I am, I've obviously left this post to the last minute. I promise that after Tuesday, once things have calmed down you will all certainly receive longer and better written posts. I'm literally writing this at 11:55 pm and I have five minutes left to write this, so I don't break the rules of blogmas.

To get you all in the Christmas spirit even further I've found a tumblr that I think you should all check out and it's amazing! Look at it on your phone as I think it's a bit nicer to look at on there or some other form of technology besides your laptop - I'll explain in a later post.

This tumblr is so Christmassy and is perfect for blogmas. Hope you all enjoy and again, apologies for the crappy posts lately.

 

♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: