Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Happy 1st of December!

Hello my gorgeous readers! And Happy 1st of December! I don't really know why I'm saying this because it's not like today is Christmas. Hmmm...oh well, well done for surviving so much of the year! Apologies for the abundance of exclamation points. I'm in a very excitable mood. I love Christmas, the colder months, the warm food and on top of that the first of every month is just something that cheers me up all the time.



So, if you know me in real life, you know I go absolutely bonkers over Christmas and the weeks leading up to it. I'm not really sure why I make SUCH  a big deal out of it, but the environment and atmosphere is just fantastic. Even one of my friends, who actually doesn't celebrate Christmas, says that she still loves the time of the year because everyone is in such a good mood. And it's true. People have that Christmas cheer and sing carols all day. And I can guarantee that if you break out one or two lines of "Last Christmas" by Wham!, tout le monde will probably join in too.

Naturally, because today is the 1st of December, I just had to break out Elf which is one of my favourite Christmas movies and I decided to watch Mr. Popper's Penguins too. I am absolutely in love with the film. It's adorable and a must see. Also the Sunday Roast I'm having tonight, is definitely going to remind me of Christmas dinner. Although the one thing I want this year which is impossible for me to get are these cookies:


 
 

 
 
(ooo how typical of me to be lusting after food!) These are my favourite cookies in the entire world. The best things ever.  I loved them so much as a kid but as I don't live in the Western Hemisphere anymore, there's pretty much a 0.5% chance I'll be able to get them. I don't think I've ever loved a cookie as much as this. I even remember 9 years ago, when a girl took one of the cookies my mum had packed for me that day and ate it. I was so upset that I went round in a strop the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I cried too. It wasn't as if I never had them though. I'm pretty sure my mum let me have them pretty much everyday, so I guess that just shows my attachment to the sweet delights.

Side note: If anyone knows where to get them in London/can send me a box, please let me know ASAP.

To further celebrate my love for the month of December, I've decided to do Vlogmas! Or at least a variation of it. For people who don't know what on earth I'm talking about, it originated from Youtube where people would vlog (video blog) their day, everyday for the month of December. And I am going to try as best as I can, to blog everyday. So, welcome to Blogmas! Apologies in advance if I fail at this task, but we'll see how this turns out.


So check back everyday for a new blog post! I'll be sure to attempt to keep you entertained!

Again, Happy 1st of December!  
♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: