Search This Blog

Monday, 6 January 2014

Reflecting on 2013

Hello again my lovely light bulbs :) Hoping all of you are feeling fresh, motivated and excited to tackle the rest of the year. Just wanted to let you all know that I might be absent from this blog until the end of January. Might, being the key word here. And I know that sounds like forever, but I promise it won't be!

Why are you leaving? I hear you ask. Simple answer: school. More importantly, exams. This year is quite an important year for me, although quite is a bit of an understatement, so it's really important I focus on my work. The way to focus for me personally, is to limit my distractions and concentrate only my work. So my blog will be on a bit of a hiatus for January. But of course, I will have tons and tons of new posts lined up afterwards!

While I'm away though, feel free to have a wander round, comment, like, share, tell your friends, subscribe - anything! (All blog posts can be found on the right side of the screen. And just below that, where it says followers and there's a blue button that says "Join this site", if you have a Google account, feel free to subscribe!)

Round-up of 2013:

The past year was pretty busy. I started this blog, I made it though school, I made it past bad friends and bad relationships and I made new friends (who I am very, very grateful for.) Starting this blog was one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. It built my confidence, let me become myself again and most importantly, allowed me to inspire and help other people. I am very grateful to my blog and the people who read it.
I did a lot in the last year and the first part of it wasn't great but as time progressed, I changed, I became a stronger person and I'm proud of my journey in 2013.

Phew. That's enough rambling for now.

I thought I would round up some of my favourite posts. (If any of you are interested for any reasons.) Talk to you all soon and wish me luck on my work!

 
- Technically not a post of 2013, but still felt like this should be one to look at. (oops, advertising myself there...)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So here's to making 2014 the best year yet! Stay beautiful, stay true to you and be happy. And remember:

 
♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: